- The following are terms of a legal agreement between any user of this website ("User" or"You"") and ABB Motors and Mechanical, Inc. and its subsidiaries. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site ("Site"), User acknowledges having read, understood, and hereby agrees, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by ABB. It can be accessed from all fifty (50) states and other countries of the world, but products are for sale or license on this site only for U.S. customers and shipping destinations. Users who choose to access this Site from locations outside the U.S. do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ABB and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Trademarks of ABB may not be used in any way, without prior written permission of ABB. ABB prohibits use of any ABB Trademark as a "hot" link to this Site or any ABB site without prior written permission of ABB.
- This Site contains links to third-party sites. The linked sites are not under the control of ABB and ABB is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, any changes or updates to such linked sites, or any transmission from any linked site. ABB is providing these links to third-party sites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ABB of the site.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by ABB or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of ABB or the copyright owner. You also may not, without prior written permission from ABB, "mirror" any material contained in this Site on any other site.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by ABB or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of ABB or the copyright owner. You also may not, without prior written permission from ABB , "mirror" any material contained in this Site on any other site.
- WHILE ABB USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. ABB DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
ABB 's obligations and responsibilities regarding ABB products or services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are sold or licensed. ABB does not guarantee availability of individual part numbered products listed herein. Product availability must be confirmed at time of order. Product orders are subject to acceptance or rejection by ABB.
- The online purchasing area of this Site offers industry standard security measures available through the Buyer's browser. Other areas of this Site are available to the general public.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ABB BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DELAYS, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF ABB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF USER EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE USER ASSUMES ANY COSTS THEREOF.
Information on this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, and ABB reserves the right to correct such inaccuracies or errors at any time. ABB will also make changes, updates and improvements to this Site, at any time, without notice, including changes to terms, prices and product availability. Users are advised to periodically check these Terms of Access.